April 9, 2011

Sexy Haus Saturdays


Alright people we have another Sexy Haus Saturday installment. Today we will feature a wide variety of tracks, a few new, a few old. First track will feature Steve Angello's edit of "The Moment" by Tim Mason. This track is currently tearing it up on Beatport, only being released a few days ago and cracking the top 20 most downloaded, make sure you get to Beatport and buy this one. The next track "Agora," I am throwing in because Thomas Gold is a genius. This guy is making some of the sexiest music and like I said before is going to be huge soon enough. The last 2 tracks are a little bit older but trust me they are worth listening to. I revisited Tiesto's Creamfield's 2009 Mix and I knew right away I had to include these 2 tracks. The first one is entitled "Watch The Sun Come Up" (Moam Remix) by Example, it is a little more trancey but enjoy, and the second is "Papillion" (Tiesto Remix) originally by the Editors.

I also added in a little something extra for all you (I would suggest turning the volume way up for full effect).

The Moment (Steve Angello Edit) - Tim Mason

Agora - Thomas Gold

Watch The Sun Come Up (Moam Remix) - Example (Essential Choice)

Papillion (Tiesto Remix) - Editors

Tiesto @ Creamfields 2009