May 1, 2011

SUNDAY ESSENTIALS


It's Sunday today and I hope you guys are in the mood for some progressive house. On the list today we have dance music phenom Sander van Doorn with his newly released track "Koko". Sander van Doorn has played shows all over the world from Electric Daisy Carnival to Creamfields he's an absolute powerhouse in the industry and i dont expect this guy to slow down anytime soon. Next up is Stefano Pain vs Marcel with a recently featured Beatport track of "My House". I'm on the fence with this track but I think it has potential to be a banger. Last up we have Style of Eye with his recently released and self entitled track "Sexx". "Sexx" was featured on Axwell's beatport chart, so you know this track is going to be unreal. Enjoy.




Sander van Doorn - Koko (Original Mix)

Marcel & Stefano Pain - My House

Style of Eye - Sexx (Original Mix)