April 6, 2011

Recent Beatport Picks



For my first post here at Rain City I thought I would share some big tracks that have just been released in the last couple of days over on Beatport. Tiesto has just released a new compilation album titled "Club Life: Volume One Las Vegas". This compilation features a variety of new and classic tracks including the banger "Don't Ditch", posted earlier this week. I have included two more tracks from the album, 'Bullets' and "Girls With Bangs". "Bullets" is a progressive banger which has gotten remixes from Avicii and Adrian Lux & Nause. "Girls With Bangs" is a bass-driven vocal track reminiscent of Tiesto's hit "Feel It In My Bones".

I've also included Funkagenda's track "Splinter". Funkagenda has been on a tear lately, releasing a variety of tech-house tracks in the last couple weeks. "Splinter" reminds me of my favorite track of 2010, Mark Knight & Wolfgang Gartner's "Conscindo". Speaking of "Conscindo", today's bonus track is a bootleg from Swedish producer Felix Voya, mashing some Fatboy Slim Vocals into the track.

Bullets (Adrian Lux & Nause Club Mix) - Rebecca ft. Fiona

Girls With Bangs (Tiesto Remix) - Lune (Essential Choice)

Splinter (Original Mix) - Funkagenda


Conscindo Right Now (Felix Voya Bootleg) - Mark Knight, Wolfgang Gartner & Fatboy Slim